About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Seasoned Baked Potatoes(Short cuts)



Par-boiled, Sliced, Seasoned & Ready to bake !


Quick and Perfect every time ...


use Idaho potatoes ...wash well and par boil ...do not over cook ....

oil a cookie sheet ,slice potatoes 1/2 inch thick and season with salt,pepper,garlic powder,onion powder,oregano and paprika or (Cayenne pepper if you like a little spice)... (rosemarie is delish in this dish as well ..just remember when using fresh herbs they will burn so just sprinkle over the potatoes 1 minute prior to taking them out of the oven ) Dried herbs will not burn so you can season before baking .

sprinkle a little olive oil over the top

bake in a preheated 450 - 475 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes...till crispy and a golden brown.

You can boil them days in advance and store in the fridge for quick side dishes or for the holidays ... Slice and bake them as you need them .

No comments:

Post a Comment