About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Remarkable cakes by Fran

 # 18
This has got to be my all time favorite
She is coming to a cookie swap and she
has put her cookies in the cake box
( Yes the box is a cake ! :)    )  Now How
original is that ? Can you imagine how nice
to use a cake box like this to propose to someone ? 
I think that would be so cool!

#17

#16

#15

#14

#13

#12

#11

#10

#9

#8

#7

#6

#5

#4

#3

#2

#1

I just had to share these cakes with everyone .
What she makes is just amazing ! and if these beauties  aren`t enough , she will make you anything you could imagine . If your having a special party and want a unique cake like one of these beauties please leave a comment below with your e`mail and the number of the cake you are inquiring about ,  and I will get Fran to contact you to make all the arrangement for your special occasion . She is located in Long Island,  NY . At the moment she is only catering to the local area .

These awesome cakes range from $100.00 to $200.00 depending on the size and the amount of  details the cake has.

2 comments:

  1. These cakes are gorgeous . Wish her luck ! I wish I was in Long Island to try one .

    Nelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all telling her she needs to open a little shop ! she does incredible work.

    ReplyDelete