About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Breaded Asparagus

1 bunch of asparagus
a dish with 1 cup flour
a dish w/1 egg and a/splash of milk ( whip with a fork )
a dish w/3 cups seasoned bread crumbs plus 1/4 cup grated cheese (mix together)
cooking spray



Preheat oven to 400
wash and cut ends of asparagus  ( peel stems if they are to tough )
dip asparagus  first in flour...then in the egg and then coat with the bread crumb ...place in a shallow baking pan sprayed with Pam (I use the olive oil Pam ...you can also just grease the pan with regular oil if you don`t have pam in the house .) in a single layer  ...spray more pam over the top and place in the oven on the top rack ..bake 10 minutes turn and bake another 10 minutes or till they get nice and golden  in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment