About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

easy egg rolls my way


When my kids were smaller they didn`t eat many vegetables so to fool them into eating them I gave it to them in an egg roll .


I used the store bought egg roll pasta shells that they sell @any supermarket .    


for the filling , I stir fried( use very little oil ) very thinly sliced cabbage, onion , carrots , cellery , peppers and some peas,   add salt & black pepper and a little soy sauce to taste
( You can use any vegetables you like , even bean sprouts ! )

 then just fill them roll them and fry to a golden brown.  serve w/ duck sauce 

No comments:

Post a Comment