About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Eggs

The incredible edible egg or not so edible LOL

When my motherboiled her eggs back in the days she would boil them for about 30 minutes and when we ate them we always felt like we would choke on the yoke ... now I know better and boiled eggs are not so bad and never do I feel like I am choking when I eat the yoke . The key is to place your eggs in water and bring them to a boil ... BOIL JUST FOR 1 MINUTE , take it off the heat and put a lid on the pan ... wait 10 minutes and peel your eggs ... they will cook perfect all the time . No more choky egg yokes .

A tip for Fried eggs...... If you fry your eggs on high heat the eggwhite will get hard and cutting them with a fork becomes imposible at times ..... try frying on medium heat and your eggs will be perfect every time . they practically melt in your mouth . I guarantee your kids will like them better that way to.

No comments:

Post a Comment