About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

STIR FRIED STRING BEANS AND CARROTS




1 lb . string beans washed and ends removed
1/2 lb carrots julined
3tbs oil for frying
3 tbs finely minced ginger
3 Tbsp finely minced garlic
1/4 cup soy sauce
( you can add any other vegetable to this ... I love to add broccoli )

Place oil in a wock or heavy skillet that has a lid
add the ginger , string beans and fry on high till you see some brown spots from frying on the beans , add the carrots and continue to fry on high and stir ,soon as you see the carrots start to get some brown spots from frying add your garlic and stir ...place a tight fitting lid and reduce heat stir acasionally . cook for 5 minutes , test one of the string beans .. soon as its crunchy on the outside but softer in the middle add your soysauce turn off the heat give it a nice stir to coat all the vegetables place on a surving platter and pour the pan drippings over the top .

No comments:

Post a Comment