About Me

My photo
I am a Jill of all trades , SAHM and lover of all crafts. I think my middle name is Creating :) Each day I try to invision some new detail or put together some stiches I have never done before for a new look. I can`t wait to see what tomorrow will bring . Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how I am doing.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

STUFFED MUSHROOMS


They are so easy to make and look so good on a plate.
I made these to take to a party we are invited to today.

These stuffed mushrooms are a big hit every time ,
 

1 teaspoon veg oil for frying
1 medium onion- chopped
1 celery stalk - strings removed - chopped fine
1 carrot- finely chopped
1 chili pepper - finely minced

bullion cube ( I use chicken but if your a vegan you can use vegetable )
1 LB mushrooms( cleaned and tops taken out and chopped-
set tops aside )

2 Tablespoon butter
grated cheese - your favorite - 4 heaping tablespoons
parsley - 1 Tbsp - finely chopped
seasoned breadcrumbs - 3 tablespoons
black pepper to taste
paprika

in a fry pan add the oil onion,celery,carrot,chili pepper and saute on medium heat till the onion is translucent, add in the bullion and mushroom stems ... as the mushrooms start to cook they will give out water cook for 1 minute and add the butter , grated cheese,parsley, breadcrumbs, blk pepper and stir .... if its to wet continue stirring and cooking till the water absorbs ... mixture should be moist...set aside to cool 

heat oven to 500
while oven is heating start filling your mushroom tops ....spray a baking pan with Pam and place mushroom so they do not touch another in the pan .
 bake for 10 to 15 minutes ... till you get a nice color on top ...place on your serving plate and sprinkle w/paprika and a little more parsley

No comments:

Post a Comment